Child Nutrition : Free / Reduced Lunch Applications

Free & Reduced Meal applications are available online at, at the Free & Reduced Office at 7520 Mainland Road 78250, at every school cafeteria, on this website at the bottom of this page or by calling (210) 397-4517.  The Free & Reduced Office hours are Mon - Fri 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Households interested in the meal program must apply for the program every school year.  Reapplication must occur within 30 days of the first day of school. If you do not have a current application on file, meal benefits from the previous school year will expire on the 31st day after the first day of school, which means that students will be charged full price for school meals after October 5th.

Meal benefits from last school year will expire on October 5th if there is not a current 2015-2016 meal application on file at the Free and Reduced Office.

For more information, please review the Frequently Asked Questions.

ATTENCION:  Para obtener comidas gratis o a precios reducidos para sus hijos, usted debe llenar una solicitud y enviarla a Child Nutrition, 7520 Mainland Dr., San Antonio, TX 78250. Para ayuda en llenarla haga el favor de llamar a la oficina de servicio 210.397.4517.

The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.