Northside ISD offers a wide array of jobs to choose from, depending on one’s education, certification, background, and experience. All full and half-time employees are eligible for full benefits. Temporary, seasonal, and substitute employees receive a competitive salary, but do not qualify for a benefits package. Before applying, be sure to review the legal issues in hiring at Northside. Also refer to the Frequently Asked Questions on this page.
The general postings for teachers and administrators may be viewed on the Professional Jobs website.
- School psychologists
- Department supervisors
- Computer systems analysts
- Maintenance Workers and Foremen
- Custodial Services
- Child Nutrition Workers
- Transportation—Drivers and Assistants
- Instructional Assistants
- Secretaries, Bookkeepers, Clerks
- Computer Technicians
- Youth Leaders/After School programs
- Student Testing (bilingual or gifted/talented)
- Tutors (including AVID program)
- Private Music Instructors
Internships / Alternative certification applicants
Teacher Recruiting Schedule
|University of Texas*||Austin|
|Nov 4||Texas A&M*||College Station|
|Nov 6||Texas State University*||San Marcos|
|Nov 7||University of Texas*||San Antonio|
*Contact University Career Service Center for time and location.